Who should join?
The Chattanooga Regional Homeless Coalition offers membership options for nonprofits, religious congregations, individuals, families, and currently or previously homeless individuals.
What are the benefits?
- Connect with other organizations and individuals passionate about addressing homelessness in the Chattanooga region.
- Attend monthly Advisory Committee meetings to hear presentations from service providers and other experts.
- Join in the planning process to shape how our region will combat homelessness in the future.
- Organizations applying for HUD funding through the McKinney-Vento Homelessness Act must participate in their local Continuum of Care planning and reporting process.
- Nonprofits and religious congregations who are Coalition members are eligible to apply for funding from the Grateful Gobbler Fund to provide services to homeless populations.
Want to know more?
Contact us at 423-710-1501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or download the application.